84
drank Hazelnut by Simpson & Vail
100 tasting notes

This is more like it. I bought a nice fresh four-oz. bag of my favorite version of hazelnut, Simpson & Vail’s. They have never let me down. See my previous tasting note. I was so happy to have my new supply, I practically gulped it down.

Preparation
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec
DaisyChubb

This tea is SO good! I was so surprised at how much a simple sounding tea was so over the top flavourful!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

DaisyChubb

This tea is SO good! I was so surprised at how much a simple sounding tea was so over the top flavourful!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

40-year-old mother of one 17-year-old boy living in central Wisconsin with my partner. I love to read, crochet, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 2 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade for samples. I will warn you now that I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and only these herbals: Mate, and Guayusa. Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, chocolate, citrus, cranberry, mint, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Herbals besides Mate and Guayusa, strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky…

Location

Oshkosh, WI

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer