One thing I find that Simpson & Vail is really good at is creating teas with one extra flavoring ingredient and making them delicious (one fine example: their hazelnut tea). This is shown in this coconut blend. When I look at the dry leaf, the coconut is a fresh bright white, and when I drink the tea, I can taste that fresh coconut! It’s delicious. I drink it sweetened with no milk, but I bet it would taste really decadent with some coconut milk in it. This tea is highly fragrant and I recommend that if you purchase it you get it out of the paper bag and into a tin right away before it makes all your other teas smell like coconut. Just a word from the wise. ;-)