I guess I’m not much of a dessert tea person after all. I really don’t know why this is called White Chocolate Tiramisu, either. It contains coconut, almonds, and cocoa, and is a mix of black and green teas. The tea flavor itself is a little thin. I can taste the coconut, but not much else, although it isn’t substantial enough for this to count as a coconut tea. I really don’t get much almond or chocolate. I thought it was just OK and drank all of my cup, but I’ll probably sample it out to people I swap with, since I have less than an ounce left. :-)