drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Just wanted to throw in another tasting note, since I had this yesterday and today. It’s a real staple for us. My girlfriend is always asking me to make her some “graveyard.” She’s so spoiled to the point that when I made her some dessert tea that wasn’t as good as Graveyard Mist she dumped it out rather than finish it!

Mercuryhime

You’re created a monster. haha :) Does she know this tea is limited edition?

Rachel Sincere

I’ve tried to explain the concept of 52Teas to her but she doesn’t seem to get it. LOL I bought 4 bags the last time he revived it. I might have to check the website and see if there’s any more. I’m hoping that with enough people clamoring for it he will put it in his permanent collection.

Comments

Mercuryhime

You’re created a monster. haha :) Does she know this tea is limited edition?

Rachel Sincere