Thanks to Rachel for this sample! This is my first matcha ever and it is so awesome! I know I mention in most of my tasting notes that I am not an iced tea drinker. But I wish I liked it, because when I want to really get some caffeine in, iced tea is a quicker vehicle for it and much more refreshing.

Well, this isn’t an iced tea exactly, but it’s a refreshing cold tea. Rachel sent the matcha powder to me in a nicely folded aluminum square. I couldn’t help but feel like a drug user unfolding my little aluminum packet of powder. LOL I took a swig from my water bottle to make room, added my typical two packets of Splenda, and dumped all the matcha into the water bottle. I shook it up and said a prayer.

It’s so good! It’s better than any iced tea I’ve ever had! The taste is light, and refreshing, and berry-ish. It makes me happy. I was afraid it would taste like Snapple or Crystal Lite or something but I should never have doubted. Someday I’ll buy my own matcha and I’ll have my own cold caffeine vehicle.

Iced 0 min, 15 sec
Babble

Glad you liked it. I stole the aluminum foil idea from another swapper because the bags I had were too big. Plus, it prevents the matcha from going all over the place.