So I’ve been in a Tea Funk. I pretty much had to force myself to make this but I did. And it was delicious as always. And my girlfriend got me a cute little Danish blue infuser mug with a saucer for my birthday so now I have a new go-to mug, and I’d say my tea funk is on the way to being over now.

Butiki Teas

Good to hear that you are getting out of your tea funk.

Sare

Yay!!!

momo

Once you make the first tea, it gets SO much easier. I was in one when my short lived job was irritating me..once you get that first one, you can start getting back into it!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Good to hear that you are getting out of your tea funk.

Sare