I’ve been disappointed in some of the mate’s I’ve been trying lately. I have been sticking with roasted mate’s that include chocolate in some form or another. So this particular version was a new experience for me.

I really liked it! It was a creamy, smooth, pure chai taste. I didn’t make it with soymilk but I think it would have to be brewed on the strong side to be made with all milk. Brewed regular with water, it would have taken a little bit of soymilk quite well. I was going to try it that way but I was unsure how long my soymilk had been open in the fridge. :-/

Babble

I’m the opposite. I don’t like roasted mate because it tastes too much like bitter coffee :(

Rachel Sincere

That’s so strange! I hate coffee, I find it incredibly bitter. But I love mate’, roasted or not! Didn’t you think Graveyard Mist was bitter too? Maybe we are taste opposites!

Babble

I probably didn’t brew it correctly. I might also be making my mate wrong. Or I just might be sensitive.

Comments

Babble

Rachel Sincere