Bleeeaarrrgghhhhh. I got this as a sample, I am not sure but I think it was in Traveling Tea Box A? I had so many envelopes full of samples I dumped them all into a plastic container and now I don’t know what I got from whom. :-(

Anyway, the scent of the teabag was promising enough, I have nothing against orange. I didn’t realize it had jasmine in it too, about which I will quote Heidi Klum on Project Runway, “I don’t hate much, but dat I hate.” What it doesn’t have is anise or licorice, yet to me that is ALL I can taste! It seems overwhelming! And I usually like anise. The only thing I can figure is that since I didn’t know I was drinking a jasmine tea, my mind went to anise instead and was grossed out by too much anise instead of the true gross ingredient which was the jasmine? I don’t know. I’m confused.