I am pretty sure I got this generous sample from Azzrian. Thank you so much, this Laoshan tea has intrigued me since I first heard of it!

I think I oversweetened it. I always throw two Splenda into the infuser basket before I even measure out the tea. I don’t think this tea needs that much sweetener. Basically, what I got was smooth, overly sweet, and an aftertaste of mini wheats. I calls ’em like I sees ’em. LOL

I will try this again with one sweetener, and might re-rate it then.

Oshkosh, WI