I’ve tried so many times to like iced tea. I’ve bought and given away at least 3 different versions of the Mrs. Tea iced tea maker. I gave up trying for a really long time. Then I realized that I am so slow in drinking my high quality hot tea that by the time I finish it, it’s pretty cold and I still like it. Hmmmmm, maybe it’s the quality and flavor of the tea that makes the difference!

So I bit the bullet and bought some Southern Boy Tea, the Neopolitan flavor. I wanted to try many other flavors but they were out of most of them. Boo. I brewed the bag in 16 oz. boiling water for exactly 3 minutes, poured it into a pitcher, and added water to make 2 quarts. Then I filled my 16-oz. cup with ice cubes and three Splenda and poured the tea in. Wow! It’s so good! I don’t even mind that it’s not carbonated! Usually that’s the first thing that bugs me. This is delicious. It really tastes like Neopolitan ice cream. I taste all three flavors equally.

How do I save the wet bag, if I want to re-steep it after I am done drinking this pitcher? It could take a couple of days. Is that even feasible?

Iced 3 min, 0 sec
momo

I made the concentrate again with the bag, and froze it. Then I put it right into a pitcher of water and let it melt. I wasn’t sure how to save it and get it to dry out all the way.

Comments

momo

Oshkosh, WI