drank SBT: Bubblegum by 52teas

This is my second try at an iced tea, and I’ve already had almost two pitchers of it. It is wonderful! I am still so amazed that I can like iced tea after so many years of hating it. And this one tastes more like tea than it does like bubblegum. The bubblegum flavor does come through at the end, but it’s faint, in my opinion. Nothing like the Neopolitan which I found to be much more aggressive. I drink from a 16-oz. cup and I add 2 Splenda to the cup before I add the tea. That helps bring out the sweet candy flavor but really, this tastes good without a huge WHAM of bubblegum anyway.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec