This is a second tasting note. My first was for the hot preparation. Now I’m taking another step in my iced tea exploration. This time, I didn’t use a SBT but brewed a loose-leaf tea I picked out of my cupboard!

So arctic raspberry is a real winner iced. I didn’t even have to sweeten it as much as I did for the SBTs. I was so proud of myself for making it all on my own and having it work out. I recommend this fresh tasting raspberry tea for any iced tea enthusiast.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec
yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

following you for a swap!

Comments

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

following you for a swap!

Oshkosh, WI