drank Black Manas by Teajo Teas

Thanks to Teajo Teas for the generous sample! When I first took a whiff of the Black Manas, I thought it smelled sweet, and it reminded me of the types of English Breakfast teas that I like.

I brewed it in the Breville and added my usual two Splenda that go into every tea I drink…it was delicious, but you know, it was pretty sweet to me. Strange for an unflavored black. I thought that I could drink a second cup and only put in ONE Splenda! And I did! That is HUGE for me.

This tea was so nice and smooth I think I could probably even like it without any sweetener at all. I enjoy it best nice and hot, but it was just fine after it cooled in the cup as well. This would be a good first black tea for someone to try and it would be a good everyday tea for an old-timer like me. ;-)