I thought this tea was delicious. It smelled amazing and was really fun to scoop into my teamaker, because of all the moist chunks of pineapple and cherry in the blend.

However, when I drank the tea, while it was wonderful, I didn’t get the pineapple flavor or the cherry flavor. Neither did my partner. We both agreed that we got a hint of maple and a strong taste of brown sugar. So while I definitely got the “crumble” part of the upside-down cake flavor, I didn’t get the actual fruity part. Either way, I enjoyed this tea and will perhaps experiment with time and temp to see if I can’t get that fruitiness to come out.