I bought this one because my 16-year-old son just loves Dr. Who. I thought it would be fun for us to drink it together when he comes to visit. So we’re sitting here watching Dr. Who, and I brewed it up. I have to say it doesn’t live up to its delicious scent. It has a smooth base, and if I really, really try, I can taste the caramel—especially after it has cooled down a bit. My son just thought it was OK. I think I really could have sold him if I’d brewed the Butterbeer instead.

GiggleGoddess

which Butterbeer tea?

Rachel Sincere

52 Teas had a Butterbeer flavor a while back. To me it tastes like melted butterscotch hard candy. It’s amaaaaazing.

Comments

GiggleGoddess

which Butterbeer tea?