You know, I am NOT down on 52teas at ALL. Graveyard Mist is my #1 favorite tea. I adore Shamrock, Butterbeer, and Spiced Brandy Shou Mei, to name a few. I just ordered two packages of White Christmas. But here is another one which disappointed me, hopefully much to the delight of Steepster traders everywhere. ;-)

The first two cups I had, I didn’t get Red Velvet anything. In fact, I thought that the mate’ smelled a little unpleasant, and I like mate’s. Then I put the rest in a Thermos and came back to it later when I was a little more awake. This time I did get Red Velvet Cake in the aroma of the tea and even in the flavor, but it was just there. It wasn’t super duper creamy extra delicious or anything. It was just OK for me. And I have limited shelf space.