drank Earl Black by 52teas

I was glad when I smelled this one and got a nose-full of black currant scent. I love black currant, and I was feeling bad about panning three 52Teas offerings in a row, so the fact that I would probably like this one was heartening.

And I did like it. I found it refreshing. To be honest, I mostly tasted the black currant and the white tea and a tiny bit of sourness. I didn’t taste bergamot at all, which was OK with me, because I’m not really a huge fan of it. I did sweeten the 8-oz. cup with 2 packets of Splenda. I’ll probably make a pitcher of iced tea with this one this summer, I think it will be really refreshing.

I didn’t put the preparation details because I can’t remember them—whatever the Breville setting is for white tea is what I did.