Hey! I love it! I’m so excited! And kind of mad because I didn’t think I’d love it so I only bought one package.

See, I was worried about this one because although I liked Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha OK, I thought it basically tasted like Super Golden Crisp, which is a sweetened breakfast cereal that I don’t really like, so I traded it away. I bought this one on curiosity alone, prepared to trade it as well, especially since I’m not that fond of smoky teas.

So this tea has that Super Golden Crisp scent when brewed. I sweetened my 8-oz. cup with two Splenda packets. And I was in love at sip #1. I could taste the marshmallows, the graham crackers, the chocolate, and it wasn’t really smoky in my opinion. I even loved the sweet roasted rice taste that reminds me of that rice cereal.

This one is a winner. I’m going to buy more when/if it’s reblended.

jessiwrites

There is more available right now!