Weekend Sample Sipdown, #1! It’s time for me to start using up my samples that I have gotten in so many lovely swaps. I’ve decided that weekends are for samples only.

So, today I drank a pot of this. I can’t remember who sent this to me…my apologies to the generous giver! I didn’t get any scent from the dry leaf, and that worried me. Once brewed and sweetened, I could smell raisins. When I tasted it, I got the raisin, dough, spice flavors. At first when hot, it was delicious. As it cooled, the black tea flavor seemed to thin out a little bit, but it was still good. This is definitely a tea I would drink again. Thank you, mystery sender!