drank Monsieur by Lupicia

Weekend Sample Sipdown #2: This Is Going To Be A Long Year.

Yet another sample from a lovely and generous tea trader, and I don’t know who it was. I’m going to start labeling my samples so I can properly credit swappers in my reviews.

On to the tea. I didn’t look it up before I drank it, and I couldn’t tell what the flavor was supposed to be. I kind of got raisin/strawberryish, not very strong though, and a little almond. Imagine my surprise when I finally looked it up and saw that it was blueberry vanilla! Yes, now I see when it is really hot, I get the vanilla, and as it cools off the blueberry comes out a little bit. It’s fine.

It’s also discontinued, so even if I had fallen in love with it, I couldn’t have any more anyway. So it’s all for the best!