I had received this in two different swaps, first of all, so I have two people to apologize to because I didn’t write down who sent them to me. Sorry, awesome people!

I brewed this one with a little trepidation. The only other oolong I have tried smelled and tasted like manure. It kind of ruined me for oolong. However, I LOVE hazelnut anything so I thought if I’d like any oolong, this would be the one. And it was!

When brewed, it smelled of yummy hazelnut and vanilla and slightly of hay. I’m OK with hay, when the alternative is manure. It had the smooth taste combination of hazelnut and vanilla, no hay to be found. I enjoyed it very much. As to the future of this one, I’ll happily drink up the oz. I have left, and I might swap for more in the future, but it’s not necessarily one I’d worry about keeping in my cupboard.