drank White Christmas by 52teas

When this came out last year I saw the ingredients marshmallow root and peppermint and I knew I had to purchase at least two bags. I was glad I did. I enjoyed this tea immensely on Dec. 25 of this year. To me, it’s the winter brother of Graveyard Mist, which has marshmallow root and spearmint (I think). And I have made no secret of the fact that Graveyard Mist is one of my very favorite teas. Anyway, back to White Christmas—the strong-but-not-too-strong peppermint tempered by the creamy marshmallow is the perfect combination. My partner liked it too, and she’s spoiled by good tea like I am! Great stuff.

jessiwrites

I enjoyed this with some Peppermint Kahlua over the holidays… amazing!