OK, so I realized yesterday that I’ve had the misfortune of having tried this tea twice. I originally tried it when my son and my partner and I were waiting for the pirate exhibit to open in a Milwaukee museum. I could not put enough sugar in this to redeem it. It smelled and tasted like rotten vegetables mixed with grass and frog dung or something. I dumped most of it out.

So yesterday, my partner and I went out for tea and I saw the Jade Cloud and thought, hmmm, that’s a pretty description for a tea, I think I’ll try it. As soon as I got to the table I could smell that SMELL and it brought me right back to the museum. I couldn’t even bring myself to taste it this time. My partner tasted it, thinking if she liked it we could trade. Nope, she was just as disgusted.

So I might tattoo the words “I don’t like Jade Cloud” on my forearm just to remind myself for the next time I come across it. Well. I’m glad I got that off my chest. ;-)

Anna