drank Earl Grey Darjeeling by Lupicia

The 15th tea from The Book of Tea – I am halfway through, yay! :D

Darjeeling is my favourite black tea, so it’s not surprising that I love Earl Grey Darjeeling. The liquor has a beautiful honey colour. Love the bright aroma of bergamot… it smells so good that I wish it could be made into a perfume. The flavour of bergamot is strong but not overpowering, so you can still taste the floral undercurrents of lovely Darjeeling. I know I should not consume black tea before going to bed, but this is such a satisfying cup of tea that I am willing to stay up for another hour because of it!!