drank Cookie by Lupicia

A very interesting and lovable tea! It smells really like butter/almond cookies – very sweet, buttery and caramely – but there’s no cookie flavour in the liquor at all. Taste-wise it’s a sweet and intensely aromatic black tea. It’s like you are having tea with some freshly baked cookies even though all you are having is just a cup of this! I mean, how can Lupicia manage to do this??? It’s simply amazing, if not magical! A must-have for people with a sweet tooth but are currently on diet ;)