drank Strawberry & Vanilla by Lupicia

I brewed a cup of this after the disastrous cup of Jessie’s Tea (by David’s Tea) – I needed something to rinse my mouth and get rid of the artificial coconut taste that lingered. This tea turned out to be a green tea that had a creamy texture and mellow vanilla + grassy flavour. I could only detect the presence of strawberries in the dry leaves; there’s hardly any sweetness or fruity flavour in the liquor. And the rose petals inside the tea bag were obviously purely for decorative purpose. Not as exciting as its name has promised (I was hoping for a tea that tasted like strawberries and cream!) and not a tea that I would buy, but it had effectively served its purpose for sure.