drank Aladin by Lupicia

Haven’t had good peppermint tea for a while, so I am really happy with this tea! It’s been in my cupboard for almost a year and I’ve just realized that it’s going to expire! The dry leaves smell fascinatingly minty – I think I will be happy sniffing the bag of tea leaves for a whole day (this sounds really perverted doesn’t it? :P)

When brewed, it doesn’t disappoint – wonderful peppermint flavour with a hint of lemon and orange oil. I like pure peppermint cos I really hate it when other ingredients steal the show, but this well-balanced blend shows me that a bit of variation won’t hurt as long as you have the right formula :) It reminds me of my adventurous trip in Morocco! I am so going to try it with honey and orange flower water, as suggested by Steepsterite Siberia!