Sweet potato pie! How cute! :) The dry leaves do smell strongly of its ingredients – sweet potato and butter (the latter is so strong that it smells a bit like cheese!). It’s an extraordinarily creamy aroma, so rich that I think I can get fat just by inhaling it! When brewed the aroma softens and becomes less overwhelming. Taste-wise it is slightly sweet, with a savoury, buttery undercurrent. I can really taste the sweet potato – though not the flavour of real sweet potato but more like that of sweet potato sundae. Overall I find this tea special and likeable. It’s going to be a perfect winter drink with a bit of warm milk. Too bad this is only a sample…