drank Sencha "Matsuri" by Lupicia

This is my first cup of tea today. :) I like drinking sencha in the morning because it is mellow and calming… it allows me to enjoy the beginning of the day (in contrast to breakfast tea which instantly shakes your drowsiness off with its astringency, as if it is pushing you to work! work! work!). This tea has a beautiful yellow-green liquor. It tastes vegetal but the flavour is not as strong as most other Japanese sencha – kinda tastes(?) like a grassy park in a cool morning. :) I am happy with it.