drank Earl Grey Chocolat by Lupicia

I’ve found it finally – my favourite chocolate tea!!! :D I just lurrrrrrve this!!!!

As a chocolate lover, I am hopelessly attracted to chocolate teas. However, most of the chocolate teas in the market are not as tasty as they have promised. Many of them smell lovely but there’s a lack of chocolate in the taste. Some are malty rather than chocolatey, and a few are even bitter. :(

But Earl Grey Chocolat of Lupicia is so so so different! It smells and tastes very much like milk chocolate – rich, sweet, chocolatey and non-bitter. Reminds me of hot Valrhona chocolate… it is so hard to believe that it is a tea. Better still, the base of this tea is a floral Earl Grey. The combination of bergamot and chocolate is awesomely fragrant and delicious, just like fruit-infused chocolate truffles. :D Serve it at a tea party and I am sure that every guest will be amazed!