drank Cassis & Blueberry by Lupicia

It’s almost midnight and I was looking for something free of caffeine… I picked this from my cupboard, thought it was a tisane without paying attention to the description on the package. Was surprised to see tea leaves when I got the tea bag out! The dry leaves had an intense aroma of berries. When brewed the berry aroma gave way to that of blackcurrant. The fruity flavour was less prominent than the fragrance, but it was still a delicious tea. I particularly liked the sweet, gummy flavour at the end of each sip! Interesting.

TeaBrat

I just drank this too. :)