drank Grapefruit Green by Lupicia

This is a tea that has to be served iced! I like the bittersweet grapefruit flavour which is authentic and refreshing. The green tea base is very delicate and light even though I have used boiling water and extended the recommended steep time a bit. I would like it to be a bit stronger! But still I think green tea is an excellent choice of base because its grassy flavour compliments the grapefruit flavour perfectly, making this a very natural and summer-y cup. I think I can see a grapefruit orchard outside now… ;)