drank Masculin by Lupicia

Having been a tea drinker for some time, I am now fully aware of my love for oolong and aversion to herbal teas (except peppermint). Knowing that this tea is a blend of ginseng, ginger, cinnamon and mysterious maca, I prepared myself for the worst (it couldn’t be worst than rosehip and hibiscus, could it?) before taking a sip – and was pleasantly surprised. It’s rather hard to describe the taste but cinnamon was the more dominant flavour. Although many of the ingredients could taste quite strong, apparently they had neutralized one another. The result was a mellow, calming, warming potion that was slightly sweet. Nothing too grassy or spicy, and no weird sweetness (i.e. you know, the kind of sweetness imparted by licorice and marshmallow roots). Lupicia markets it as a “power booster” but I think it makes a great beverage before bedtime.