drank Benico by Lupicia

Knowing that this tea contains hibiscus and rosehip, I didn’t expect much from it… until I smelt its lovely aroma as it brewed. It took me a while to recall that it was the aroma of Lupicia’s Sakurambo (it turns out that one of the ingredients, acerolas, are known as West Indian cherries. No wonder!)… and I love Sakurambo!! Sadly, a tea with hibiscus is after all, a tea with hibiscus. I was greatly disappointed as soon as I took a sip. The liquor was decidedly fruity, but it was BITTER. Perhaps it was the result when the tartness of hibiscus/rosehip was combined with the sweetness of cherries. :( I didn’t enjoy it…