drank Sweet Orange Spice by Tea Forte

I agree that the name of this tea is misleading. There is hardly any orange flavour in the liquor and it is not exactly sweet! But if you like spices, especially cinnamon, you will probably love this tea. In fact I think Tea Forte’s spiced teas are generally spicier than teas of other brands. The tea smells strongly of cinnamon, but the taste of cloves is more present in the liquor. The end of the sip can be a bit bitter. I only detect sweetness in the last few sips of my cup, but still, it has more to do with cinnamon than orange…