Banana Dream Pie. What a mouth-watering, delicious name! It is indeed quite a yummy dessert tea. Ever since my worst tea-drinking experience with DAVIDsTEA’s Carrot Cake, I’ve been a bit apprehensive about trying other flavoured teas by DAVIDsTEA. Thank god, this tea is pretty reassuring. :) A very rich, chocolatey tea… and yes, I can smell and taste real banana. Kids and those with a sweet tooth will absolutely love it. I wonder if DAVIDsTea would consider adding some vanilla to the tea? That would probably make it even more amazing and pie-like!