drank Rum Raisin by Lupicia

Today may not be the best day for tea-tasting because I haven’t recovered from my bad cold yet. My nose is less sensitive than usual, and I wonder if this has anything to do with the subtle fragrance of this tea. Nevertheless it is unmistakably the scent of rum raisin – REAL RUM RAISIN! Yummy. Not too sweet but good enough as a dessert tea. It will be like liquid rum raisin ice cream with some milk I think. Seriously, will Lupicia consider creating such blend by adding vanilla or milk powder? ;)