drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

My first maté… but since this is quite heavily flavoured, I don’t think I can really tell what maté itself tastes like :P. I believe most chocolate lovers will like the rich chocolate flavour and nuttiness in this tea. For me, I LOVE chocolate but I am not such a big fan of nuts… in fact, I am often bothered by the intense nuttiness or coconuttiness in blends by DAVIDsTEA.

I was shocked to know that this tea contains raspberry, cos I could taste nothing like that in my tea! :( Perhaps the small sample in 24 Days of Tea didn’t contain enough raspberry… there’s still some tea leaves left in the small tea tin and I hope I will be able to taste raspberry next time.