drank Caramel & Rum by Lupicia

This was a tasty rooibos. The name Caramel & Rum led me to expect something as good as Lupicia’s Rum Raisin! It didn’t disappoint. When I removed the lid from my cup after brewing, the creamy and rummy aroma made me feel like Christmas (am I the only one who associates this aroma with Christmas?)! The rooibos base was decent, it was nutty and there’s no weird vegetal flavour. I am usually a fan of caramel but this time it was definitely overshadowed by the bright taste of rum. Yum! :9