Contessa Grey is one of the most creative blend I’ve ever tasted. Who would have thought of blending shiso with Earl Grey? ;) I’d say this is a successful, tasty formula! I don’t know how to describe the unique taste of shiso, but it’s refreshing, somewhat herbal (taste of leafy herbs), and very fragrant. When shiso and bergamot go together, the result is a cup with such refined, elegant aroma – just like some kind of new Asian perfume! Taste-wise it is like a stronger version of Earl Grey. I don’t like eucalyptus but since it’s not terribly present, I don’t find it a problem in this tea. I feel sad that this is my last bag! :(