drank Chestnut Green Tea by Lupicia

I love, love, love this tea! The aroma and taste of chestnut was beautiful. At first I expected the sweetness of honey-glazed chestnut, but instead it was the mellow sweetness and nuttiness of roasted chestnut. It’s good that it had a smooth green tea base instead of black tea base, cos I think the strength of black tea might overwhelm the delicate flavours. :)

Ysaurella

I really love your blog !
I should try Lupicia’s teas, I never had one – need to find out where to buy some in Paris or online with a shipment to France

Comments

Ysaurella

I really love your blog !

Hong Kong