drank Budou Oolong by Lupicia

This is very much like Yamabudo, another oolong tea scented with grapes by Lupicia. The grapes used in Budou Oolong are apparently different (Pione grapes, they said), although I really can’t tell if it tastes different from other types of grapes. Anyway, people who enjoy Yamabudo will like this tea because it has all the former’s great qualities. While the grape flavour smells somewhat artificial, its taste, surprisingly enough, is subtle and natural. The bright floral fragrance of oolong tea base blends wonderfully with the grape flavour. A very gentle tea that makes a great start of the holiday :)