One of the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had. Unlike Tea Forte’s Earl Grey, it has the right proportion of bergamot. Its floral and citric aroma filled the room as soon as I poured it into the cup… hmmm yummy!!!

sirwilliamk

Hi, do you know where I can buy Ronnefeldt Tea in Hong Kong? Thanks. W.

Devilish

Hi W, I am sorry that I am not aware of any place selling Ronnefeldt tea in HK. But you can have the tea in some hotels, e.g. Langham Hotel in TST, HarbourGrand Kln.

Comments

sirwilliamk

Hi, do you know where I can buy Ronnefeldt Tea in Hong Kong? Thanks. W.

Devilish