Ok I think Steepster should let users resize the photos they upload… this tea has a rather lovely packaging but it looks terribly weird in Steepster. :(

As for the tea, it’s my first M&S tea. It’s surprisingly decent! Camomile is usually not my cup of tea because it tends to be overly sweetened with honey (maybe I was just unlucky to have tried some bad ones), but Calming Infusion is a great blend that has a nice balance of sweetness and herbal flavours. It tastes flowery and has a slightly sweet aftertaste. Makes you feel as relaxed as in a garden filled with sunshine!