drank Une Autre Idee? by THE O DOR

I have been madly and deeply in love with rooibos lately. Since the first time I tried rooibos, its delightful, natural sweetness has been lingering in my mind. And this cup of Une Autre Idée was a perfect answer to my persistent craving! The comforting taste of rooibos and the flavours of ripe tropical fruits (most notably pineapple and peach) made me think I was having vacation on some small Mediterranean island… I could almost see palm trees and the blue sea! I absolutely enjoyed this tea. It is now on my shopping list! :)