It’s almost 10pm but I am having English Breakfast! The dry leaves had such an enticing aroma that I decided to try out this tea caddy despite the risk of sleeplessness. This tea has a very lovely and natural aroma. I don’t know how to describe it – it smells sweet, a bit fruity, a bit flowery, and maybe even a bit caramel-y or chocolatey… my description is probably not accurate but I hope all these nice adjectives can give you some idea of how good it smells! :P I guess that’s simply the aroma of quality Ceylon tea. It amazes me that even plain black tea can taste so complicated and fascinating! I love love love this tea!