drank Hanami Imperial by THE O DOR

Tried this at a patisserie. Hanami literally means “flower viewing”. It’s what the Japanese do in spring: partying with friends and family under blooming sakura trees. So, I was expecting a beautiful, sakura-scented tea. The dry leaves did have the aroma of sakura, which was lovely even though I knew it came from flavouring. Yet sadly this didn’t translate into the liquor… the tea was very light and the sakura flavour was weak. I almost forgot I was drinking tea after a while. :( Disappointing!