drank Arctic Fire by T2

I love the name of this tea – the word “Arctic” conjures up the image of Northern Lights! I knew it would be a beautiful tea even before I tried it! I had a hot cup of this in a cold morning in Geelong, Australia. It was just like a fire in the Arctic… so warming and comforting that it made me forget about the chilly weather. The fruity flavour was pronounced but since it came from flavouring, there was no tartness in it at all. The fruity and floral notes complemented each other and I absolutely enjoyed both. The dreamy fragrance was simply hard to forget!