drank English Caramel by Lupicia

When this tea was served hot, the caramel was aromatic – kinda like caramel or toffee candies – but this didn’t translate into the flavour, unfortunately. I had the feeling that I was just having a cup of plain black tea. Imagine the disappointment! I was going to give this tea just a bare pass, but then I noticed a bright note of sweetness in my cup as the tea turned cold. The caramel was there, after all!! Perhaps I would try this with milk next time (or more radically, iced?).

It’s true that Lupicia’s teas are generally not strong, and this tea is no exception. remember to add more tea leaves when you think it is enough! Trust me! ;)