I like Messmer because it has lots of interesting blends in addition to the classic choices. This white tea has to be my favourite! Though the vanilla and peach flavours come from flavouring, they are subtle enough to make you think they are natural. And who wouldn’t like the combination of vanilla and peach?? I keep sniffing the tea because the scent is just too lovely! ;P

The liquor is delicate and decidedly flowery, which is exactly what I love about white teas. It is peachy too – Reminds me of Snapple or Twinings peach tea, only better. :) Was talking about spring blend with Winter Salo yesterday, and I realize that this really matches the image of spring in my mind. :) Beautiful. We really need more good quality, inexpensive tea bags like this!